Our dental savings plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care at our office. This dental savings plan is NOT an insurance plan that can be used at any other dental offices.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- No yearly maximum
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Free consultation
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
- NON-REFUNDABLE – No refunds or credits will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize the dental plan
- NON-Transferable – The benefits of the plan may apply exclusively to the named member(s)
- You will not receive a membership card. The effective date of your plan will be on file with our office.
DIAGNOSTIC & X-RAYS
- Comprehensive Exam (New patient, Initial Visit) – 100% member discount
- Periodic Exam (1 Per year) – 100% member discount
- Limited Oral Exam (Unlimited) – 100% member discount
- Panoramic or Complete X-rays ( 1 every 5 years) – 100% member discount
- Periapical X-rays (as needed per Dr.) – 100% member discount
- Bitewings X-rays (1 time per year) – 100% member discount
- Prophylaxis (cleaning) (2 per year) – 100% member discount
- Additional Cleanings per year – 20% member discount
- Fluoride Treatment (1 per year, no age limit) – 100% member discount
- Sealants – 20% member discount
ALL OTHER PROCEDURES
- Periodontic Treatment – 10% member discount
- Fillings and Core Buildups – 10% member discount
- Oral Surgery – 10% member discount
- Dental Implants Surgery (including bone graft & membrane) – 15% member discount
- Crowns – 10% member discount
- Full or Partial Dentures – 10% member discount
Plan Total Annual Cost
Single – $260
*Each Additional Family Member – $210
*The Family Plan includes family members and children up to the age of 18 or if child is enrolled full-time in college, up to the age of 23.
PROGRAM EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
- This program is a savings plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with any other discounts or offers
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other dental plan or dental insurance
- For treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating Dentist or Doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For costs of dental care which is covered under medical insurance
Our office accepts CareCredit,a healthcare credit card that is used to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by Dental insurance. CareCredit is subject to credit approval,but once you are accepted,you can use it again and again. CareCredit is a great option if you’re on a budget and dental expenses paid in installments work better for you. Ask us about Care credit today! Applying is easy,and we are here to answer any questions and guide you through the application.
Dental insurance can be incredibly complex, depending on your insurance provider. That`s where our team can help! Our insurance coordinators are dedicated to verifying your insurance prior to your arrival AND filing your dental claim.
Our practice is in-network with a number of insurance providers,and we will file with any PPO insurance policy. Please bring a copy of your insurance card with you and/or provide us with your insurance information over the phone prior to your appointment and well handle it from there.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us today at (863) 294-4484.